Welcome to Privacy-Aware-Computational-Genomics 2015
PRIVAGEN 2015 is an official satellite workshop of GIW/InCoB 2015 focusing on privacy-aware technologies that assist computational genomics, and it aims to facilitate discussion among researchers in diverse fields including bioinformatics, genome ethics, machine learning, data-mining and cryptography.
PRIVAGEN seeks abstract submissions to be peer-reviewed and selected either oral presentations or posters. A few oral presenters are eligible for travel fellowships. It also hosts two keynotes by leaders in related fields, two invited talks and a panel discussion.
Emiliano De Cristofaro, University College London, UK
Kazuto Kato, Osaka University, Japan
- Abstract submission deadline: June 30, 2015
- Notifications of selected talks: July 20, 2015
- Late abstract submission deadline: August 10, 2015
- Registration Ends: August 30, 2015
- Workshop Date: September 8, 2015